Are you in search of an internship that will give you real-world public relations experience and the chance to put into action what you’ve learned in the classroom?
We’ve got what you’re looking for…
Tierney, a Philadelphia-based advertising and public relations agency, is seeking interns for its Harrisburg public relations team.
We are looking for talented individuals who display solid organizational skills, a strong writing ability, familiarity with AP style and, most importantly, are team players with great attitudes. Tierney typically hires 1-2 interns for the fall, summer and spring. Stronger consideration may go to those candidates with the ability to work all or most of the day 2-3 days a week. Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Gain public relations experience by…
- conducting daily media monitoring
- maintaining various databases including media lists
- researching information for current clients and new business opportunities
- drafting pitches and formatting presentations
- utilizing various computer programs used by agency professionals
- performing general administrative office duties
- working as a part of a team in a professional atmosphere
Interested? Think you would be the perfect fit for this paid internship? Then we would like to hear from you! Please respond (email is preferred) with your resume and cover letter to:
Erin Bray: ebray[at]tierneyagency.com