Interns will work with various clients from non-profit organizations to manufacturing companies.
Jobs may include:
- Writing, editing and proofing news and/or product releases
- Writing, editing and proofing feature articles
- Participating in interviews; and writing, editing and proofing case studies, for Reese capabilities and client success stories
- Upkeeping media lists in database and online distribution system
- Engaging media relations for updating lists, researching new publication opportunities, follow-ups on releases, and pitches
- Monitoring PR/media clips and helping create quarterly ROI Reports for clients
- Helping to monitor Reese’s social media accounts
Reese is a full-service integrated Advertising and Public Relations firm that delivers a unique approach to gaining insights, inspiring creative solutions and measuring results. The agency integrates strategic thinking with marketing communications, including advertising, public relations, social media, interactive services and web design, market research, and media planning and buying. Founded in 1982, Reese serves both B2B and B2C clients and is an active community supporter.