Monday, October 5, 2009

Internship at Slack

From a Professional Writing student...

The company I work for has several internships available for writing majors.

It's at SLACK Incorporated, which is in Thorofare, NJ, so it will be a bit of a drive from Kutztown.

They have internships available in their newspaper, journals, and books departments.

They are even offering a stipend (I think it's $500) at the end of the internship. I know the Books department (where I work) especially needs someone in soon since we are swamped with work.

On top of that, there are a few job openings in case you know of former students that are still looking. here is the link: http://www.slackinc.com/list.asp. Internships are in the middle of the page.

If you need or want more information about SLACK or the internships just let me know and I'd be happy to pass it along.

I hope all is well. Keep in touch!!

~Dani Karaszkiewicz

No comments:

Post a Comment